Why Mud Guards Are Important?
Mud guards, also known as splash guards, serve two main purposes. One is to protect your vehicle from becoming caked in mud. The other is to prevent other vehicles and pedestrians from being hit by the mud and debris that your tires kick up.
How to Install Mud Guards
Installing mud guards is a relatively simple task. All you need is a screwdriver (or drill) and some screws or bolts. Here's a quick rundown of how to install mud guards:
1. First, find a spot on your car where you want to install the mud guard. The best location is usually just behind the front wheels.
2. Once you've found the perfect spot, use a drill (or screwdriver) to make pilot holes for the screws or bolts.
3. Next, line up the mud guard with the pilot holes and attach it using the screws or bolts.
4. Repeat Steps 1-3 for each wheel that you want to install a mud guard on.
Purchase OEM Mud Guards Online
If you're ready to purchase mud guards for your vehicle, Tucson Mopar Parts has what you need. Please feel free to browse our online catalog and place an order. We ship nationwide, and most of our in-stock parts ship within 24 hours. Feel free to reach out to our team with any additional questions!
Transmissions: 5-speed auto w5a380 transmission.
No results found for "mud guards, splash guards". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!